Monday, March 21, 2011

RAVAN AND PAPPU


Ravan and Pappu

Once pappu started praying ravan and after 1 year Ravan was very happy from the bhakti of Pappu. Then Ravan decides to give 3 vardan's to Pappu.

Ravan: "say vatsa what u want"

Pappu: "I want 100 vardan's "

Ravan: "but I can give u only 3 varas "

Pappu: "but I want 100 vardan's"

Ravan: "no child that's not possible "

Pappu: "no I wants 100 means 100"

Ravan: "no I can give u only 3 if u wants then take or else I m going .."

Pappu: "ok but what I will ask u will give me definetly?"

Ravan: "sure its promise from rakshas raj ravana"

Pappu: "1st vardan, convert urs GADA on shoulder to wooden

Bamboo stick"

Ravan: "tathastu " and his gada turns into a stick.

Pappu: "second var, put that stick in ur a**hole"..deep inside..!!

Ravan: (confused but........ )"tathastu" and in great pain asks pappu to ask for the third vardan ASAP...

Pappu: "now are you giving me rest 97 varas or should I convert that stick again to GADA ??" --

No comments:

Post a Comment