Thursday, June 16, 2011

Clean Breath for Love

Clean Breath for Love
Lalu Pundit was reading a book of eternal truth.
He told his wife Pyari, "Do you know that every time I breathe a man dies?"
Pyari advised, "Why don't you use a mouth wash?"
~~~~~~~~~
Lalu was saying to girl friend Pyari, "I love you" and he fell down on the floor.
Confounded Pyari cried, "How come you fell down?"
Fallen Lalu explained , " I fell in love with you."
~~~~~~~~~
Boy friend: You really sing very well.
Girl Friend: Oh no I am just a bathroom singer
Boy friend: Well, then why you and I don't practice singing to-gather.
~~~~~~~~~
An affluent old man marries a beautiful young woman.
Tabloid interviewer asked the woman, "What did it attract you in this Old man that you married him."
The woman explained, "I was attracted with a big number of dollars and a small number of days ahead."
~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment