Sunday, July 17, 2011

Would You Remarry?


Jeeto: "What would you do if I died? Would you get married again?"

Santa: "Definitely not!"

Jeeto: "Why not - don't you like being married?"

Santa: "Of course I do."

Jeeto: "Then why wouldn't you remarry?"

Santa: "Okay, I'd get married again."

Jeeto: "You would? (with a hurtful look on her face).

Santa: (makes audible groan).

Jeeto: 'Would you live in our house?'

Santa: 'Sure, it's a great house.'

Jeeto: 'Would you sleep with her in our bed?'

Santa: 'Where else would we sleep?'

Jeeto: 'Would you let her drive my car?'

Santa: 'Probably, it is almost new.'

Jeeto: 'Would you replace my pictures with hers?'

Santa: 'That would seem like the proper thing to do.'

Jeeto: 'Would you give her my jewellry?'

Santa: 'No, I'm sure she'd want her own.'

Jeeto: 'Would she wear my shoes?'

Santa: 'No, her size is 6.'

Jeeto: Silence.................

Santa: 'Shit'.

No comments:

Post a Comment