Thursday, February 16, 2012

Great Sayings On Marriage



I recently read that love is entirely a matter of chemistry.
That must be why my wife treats me like toxic waste. 
David Bissonette 
*********
When a man steals your wife, there is no better revenge than to let him keep her.
Sacha Gui try 
*********
After marriage, husband and wife become two sides of a coin; they just can't face each other, but still they stay together. 
Hemant Joshi 
*********
By all means marry. If you get a good wife, you'll be happy. If you get a bad one, you'll become a philosopher.
Socrates 
*********
Woman inspires us to great things, and prevents us from achieving them. 
Dumas 
*********
The great question.... which I have not been able to answer... is, "What does a woman want? 
Sigmund Freud 
*********
"I don't worry about terrorism. I was married for two years." 
Sam Kinison 
*********
"There's a way of transferring funds that is even faster than electronic banking. It's called marriage." 
James Holt McGavran 
*********
"I've had bad luck with both my wives. The first one left me, and the second one didn't." 
Patrick Murray 
*********
The most effective way to remember your wife's birthday is to forget it once... 
Anonymous 
*********
You know what I did before I married? Anything I wanted to. 
Henny Youngman 
*********
My wife and I were happy for twenty years. Then we met. 
Rodney Dangerfield 
*********
A good wife always forgives her husband when she's wrong. 
Milton Berle 
*********
Marriage is the only war where one sleeps with the enemy. 
Anonymous 
*********
First Guy (proudly): "My wife's an angel!" 
Second Guy: "You're lucky, mine's still alive." 
Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment