Thursday, February 16, 2012

Hijackers' trick



A group of terrorists hijacked a plane full of politicians.
They called down to ground control with their list of demands and added that if their demands weren't met, they would release one politician every hour.
............ ......... ......... ......... ...
Patient: Doctor I heard 10 percent of the total patients undergoing this surgery die.
Doctor: Don't worry man, those 10 percent patients operated by me are already dead. Now it's the turn of the 90 percent survivors.
............ ......... ......... ......... ...
Patient: "It must be tough spending all day with your hands in someone's mouth."
Dentist: "I just think of it as having my hands in their wallet."
............ ......... ......... ......... ...
"Doctor, are you sure I'm suffering from pneumonia? I've heard once about a doctor treating someone with pneumonia and finally he died of typhus."
"Don't worry, it won't happen to you. If I treat someone with pneumonia he will die of pneumonia only."
............ ......... ......... ......... ...
just to laugh.
Man: "I know how to please a woman."
Woman: "Then please leave me alone."
............ ......... ......... ......... ...
Man: "I want to give myself to you."
Woman: "Sorry, I don't accept cheap gifts."
............ ......... ......... ......... ...
Man: "I can tell that you want me."
Woman: "Ohhhh. You're so right. I want you...to leave."
 ............ ......... ......... ......... ...
 U r very special
U r very special 4 me...
U should b safe always...
U should b safe my dear...
I cant b wid u all time....
So pls b careful wenever u
Jump from tree 2 tree...
............ ......... ......... ......... ......... ........
“A great handshake was observed in two humans
Of opposite sex at a wedding ring
Before a deadly bout of Lifetime.”
............ ......... ......... ......... ......... ........
Boy Friend is like a chocolate, "Taste good always."
Girl Friend is like Pizza, Hot’ n’Spicy, "Delicious anytime."
Wife is like the refrigerated left overs, "Eaten when no choice."
Husband is like a cooled off Tea in a cup, "Headache on sip."
............ ......... ......... ......... ......... ........

No comments:

Post a Comment